Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March 19, 2008

Hey Guys!
Things are good. I woke up this morning and watched a yoga program from the comfort of my bed. It seemed to get me going! Maybe I'll actually do it soon.
We just had my friend, Amy, who happens to be the best photographer in the world come over and take pictures of Layla. I'll e-mail those out as soon as I get them back. Anyone who needs pictures locally, let me know and I'll give you her number!
Things are busy, but I'm not sure why. My house is still a mess and I haven't gotten dressed yet! I did make carrot muffins because Drew won't eat veggies, so I bought that cookbook and put veggies in everything. I could put anything in a muffin and Drew will eat it.
Sewing is busy. Labels are not too busy, but fun.
Maya has a 6th grade dance from 3-5 today. I thought she would get dressed up a little, but no. I need to gear up for Easter. We're probably going to be under a little snow, so egg hunting will take place inside! Take care-Talk to you...
later

No comments: