Friday, March 21, 2008

3/21/2008

Hi everyone. I (Andy) helped out by posting pictures today. We picked pictures that show the personality of each of the kids. Hope this finds everyone well. More later...

Hey guys! Tammy here. It's snowing like crazy on this fine spring day. Andy had the day off so we went shopping for Easter-in the snow-it's freezing-I'm pissed! Anyway...enough complaining. I hope you enjoy the pics. They are the ones that made us laugh for various reasons. Miss you all.

If you are all interested in my new venture, I am selling labels that are microwave, dishwasher safe and clothing labels that are washer/dryer safe. You can label your kids' things, clothing, shoes, kitchen stuff, sports equipment, etc. Check it out!!
http://www.stuckonyou.biz/tammyeaton
Later

2 comments:

ACR said...

Nice pictures Tam!
I will have more for you to add of Ms. Layla soon!
~Amy

Unknown said...

Oh yeah!! How fun to be able to see the Eatons!!! :) Thank you for sending me this link!! You all just look wonderful and that little one is just so so sweet!!! :) You can also check us out at http://athousandreasonstosmile.blogspot.com/

I can't wait to see more!! Happy Spring!